(I took this pic after the club)
Yesterday was a very, very busy day. I went to my first little league soccer game and went to Chuck-e Cheese for my 2 year old cousin’s birthday party. By the time I got home I had to complete this look in all of 45 minutes which included: showering, getting dressed, doing my hair, plus my makeup. (Y’all know a girl need at least 2 hours if that to get beautified.)
The details of this look.
So I was going for an extra glowy (I don’t know if that’s a word lol) look and because my skin has been so dry, I immediately opted out for a matte finished. I cleaned my face with my new cleansing and moisturizing products (see my clean face blog) and then applied a tad bit of primer on my under eye area (only because I noticed that my makeup tends to move around more in that area).
– Anastasia Beverly Dip Brow in ebony
– I set the pomade with MAC eyeshadow in Esspresso (it sorts of give it a warm tone to the pomade) and;
– I cleaned it up with my pro conceal and correct palette in medium deep using the color nw 40.
– NYX eyeshadow base in white pearl (big mistake on my behalf)
-NYX Natural Palette (4th color from the left) as a my brow highlight
– a pink color from my coastalscents 252 eyeshadow palette as my transition color
-a deep Dark matte color from the same palette in my crease
-colourpop cosmetics eyeshadow in dare on my lid
– a lighter metallic purple from the same palette (not pictured) in the inner corner of my eye
-Rimmel London waterproof gel eyeliner to line my eyes and just blended that into the outer corner v shape of my eye to create further dimension and;
-added a pop of color to my water line using my eye pencil from Sephora in purple stiletto
PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I FORGOT WHAT LASHES I USED LAST NIGHT. I WAS RUSHING AND PICKED UP THE FIRST PAIR I SAW IN MY LASH BOX.
– Mary Kay luminous-wear foundation in bronze 2 and 3 together
– MAC cover-up corrector in shade nw 35 as my highlight on the bridge of my nose, chin, under eye and forehead area
– IMAN cream to powder foundation as my contour in earth 6 and lastly;
-I set my highlight and contour with the following powders (in order as to how I use them):
● L’Oréal true match in sun beige
● MAC skinfinish powder in fairly precious
● NYX matte bronzer in deep and;
● MAC Mineralize skinfinish powder in sun power
– MAC matte lipstick in heroine (I used another lippie that was a bit bright to add an ombre look but I ate it off by the time I took the picture.
I am so sorry for the rush of this blog… yesterday’s look was a bit of a rush. Nonetheless, I thought that this would be a perfect time to present my look of the night for last night event.
**hopefully this will be a returning blog every weekend.**
Any who, how was your Saturday night?