As you’ll know I am always looking for ways to save my coin. I also ran out of makeup remover wipes so this do it yourself tip came in handy for me over the weekend… so I thought I’d share it with you’ll.
Getting started, what you will need is a container to put your wipes in, coconut oil, tear free baby shampoo and a roll of paper towels.
(1) add 1/2 cup of warm water into a measuring dish of your choice.
(2) add 2 tablespoons of tear free baby shampoo.
(3) add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
*because of the shape of my container, I had to recut my paper towels to fit inside of my container evenly.*
(4) cut the paper towel in half and then take the cardboard out of the middle. By doing this, you are allowing the paper towels to feed through your container freely.
(5) place the cut paper towels in your container of choice. I chose this container because it was the only one available at the moment. However, I would consider getting a jar like container with a plastic top.
(6) pour the liquid (cleaner) on top of the paper towels making sure each sheet is saturated.
(7) pull your first paper towel through the top hole when you are ready to start using you DIY makeup remover wipes.
There ya have it… the DIY instructions on how to make your own makeup remover wipes.
I hope you Beauts enjoyed and found this blog useful.
Have you tried making your own makeup remover wipes? If so what oils did you use?