It’s been a minute and now I am back again… well kinda, sorta back again. You never know with me (Kanye shrugs). A lot has changed since the last time I posted a blog and to be honest, I actually miss buying makeup and doing reviews on it. I have no real reason as to why I stopped blogging; I guess it was just ordinary life obstacles that pulled me back.
Well to update you all on what’s been going on with me…
- I got my braces off back in September of 2017. I cannot stop smiling at everything now. ( I also have a story to tell you all from my follow-up appointment I just had in February. They tried me!)
- I kind of fell off doing makeovers for other people other than my family and friends. Seeing that a lot of my work is coming out of the state of Virginia, I decided to bring it back once I have my Esthetician license and hopefully work in or have a spot in a salon.
- I picked up doing lash extensions. So right now, majority of my business is strictly off of doing lash extensions. In the state of Virginia, it is not necessary to have an Esthetician license so, I can pretty much keep my business name and what not and work under that. Doing lash extensions can be very tedious yet, soothing at the same time. You really have to have a lot of patience to deal with it and to build your clientele up. (A blog post on what I use will be up shortly)
- Still single.
- Still beautiful
- I changed my hair!! I am now rocking locs instead of my twist-outs or blow-outs. (blog coming soon as to why I decided to change my hair.)
- Made some life changes… again I will hopefully blog about that too. That’s a little personal and I don’t know if I am ready to share that with the world. (Yet, I am trying to be more vulnerable out here in these streets.)
I’m sure I can mention a few more things to add to the list but this is where I will start with for now. I don’t want to bombard you all with my many updates to my life as they’re probably not that interesting. I just wanted to let you know that I do miss my readers, wherever you are and that I will be back shortly.